We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
The Seven Principles
- SMF commits to provide clear, honest and open information to customers about how we use their data
- SMF commits to give customers choice in how we use their data
- SMF commits to use data appropriately and in a way that would be reasonably expected by the customer
- SMF commits to share customer data with other organisations where the customer has given their consent for us to do so, and to limit those organisations to partners who agreed to sign up to the same principles
- SMF agrees to be accountable and responsible; to take active steps to protect customer data from ‘data breaches’ and informing customers and the information commissioner should this occur
- SMF agrees to have separate and enhanced procedures for the use of sensitive data
- SMF commits to ensure our staff and partners understand these principles and their responsibilities in delivering the
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name and email address
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you which might include information on fundraising events or activity. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties, eg venues in which we perform, other artistic partners, IT system suppliers, mailing and emailing support services, to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Personal data will be held for a period of up to 5 years once records are no longer required, after which time it will be suppressed and archived.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Tickets ON SALE IN JULY
TICKETS AVAILABLE IN JULY - BOX OFFICE: 01789 333990
Patron: Henry Seymour, 9th Marquess of Hertford • President: John Lill CBE
The venues for all our concerts are: Stratford Play House and Stratford-upon-Avon Town Hall
Stratford on Avon Music Festival is being produced in collaboration with: